On September 9, within the business program of the XXIV International Specialized Exhibition “Safety and Labor Protection-2020” BIOT 2020, there will be held the International Online Business Conference «PPE — Global Market review 2020. YESTURDAY — NOW»
The Organizer is ASIZ (Association of designers, manufacturers and suppliers of personal protective equipment)
- How did the Russian and global PPE markets survive the COVID 19 pandemic? Key industry indicators since the beginning of the year compared to the same period previous year?
- What part of the market did “gray” manufacturers share in emergencies? How to solve the global problem of low-quality and counterfeit products in the field of PPE? Damage assessment from the use of counterfeits.
- Key industry indicators since the beginning of the year
- Supply & demand for PPE
- Regulation, barriers, procurement, availability of raw materials and actions of raw material monopolies.
- Black and gray markets
The conference will become part of the business program of the XXIV International Specialized Exhibition “Safety and Labor Protection-2020” BIOT 2020, which will be held on December 8-11, 2020 in Moscow.
Participants of the Conference:
- Heads of enterprises in the PPE industry,
- Suppliers and consumers of technological equipment and materials,
- PPE market analysts,
- Experts in legal relations between business and government,
- Representatives of executive authorities and regulators:
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation,
- Federal state reserves agency of the Russian Federation,
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation,
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation,
- Chamber of Commerce,
As a result of the conference ««PPE — Global Market review 2020. YESTURDAY — NOW» it is planned to develop and adopt specific proposals for optimizing economic and financial processes in the PPE market for further effective prevention of emergencies and transfer them to specialized institutions and executive authorities for further implementation.
Contact: Yulia V. Ivanova
Tel: +7 (495) 78 99 320 (ext.702)
Mobile: +7 (905) 737 03 14